Thursday, January 5, 2023

Grateful

 

This is a short post and I will have more to say tomorrow but I just want to express how very grateful I am to have so very many supportive people in my life. Over the last few weeks, and especially over the past few days I have been shown just how supportive people in my life are. I am incredibly grateful for each one of them. My family has shown me much love and support and my friends continue to reach out to me to show that they are thinking of me and supporting me before I leave. My coworkers also showed me how much they are for me and that could have made me cry happy tears. So far I am somewhat keeping my emotions in check. I know that I could not do what I am about to do if it was not for all the love and support I have been given and there are not words enough to say how much I appreciate that so thank you all will have to suffice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home

  "I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the planet." -Mary Anne Radmacher Such true words. I have bee...